Texas-San Antonio

flowers

I was wondering if anyone can suggest an affordable flower vendor in San Antonio.  I would like to keep it under $1500.00 for ceremony and reception.
 Also im hoping to book The Crystal Room in The San Francisco Steakhouse for my reception.  Anyone have any experience working with them?  Thanks in advance.

Re: flowers

• edited December 2011
    I'm using Josie at San Antonio Floral Designs.  She is great, has lots of experience, her portfolio of past weddings is outstanding, and she can work with your budget.  I had a similar budget and she definitely quoted me a lot of flower arrangements for that price range (I haven't finalized things, my wedding isn't until next May).  Her number is 210-834-6374.  Her website is: http://www.sanantoniofloraldesigns.com/

Good luck!!
  • edited December 2011
    I have the Crystal Room booked for Feb.  I like how the room kept down decoration costs with the outside lighting and chiavari chairs included.  The room is naturally beautiful with the chandeliers, etc.  My floral budget is similar and even then I don't think that much was necessary for Crystal Room (however, I have tiny bridal party).  I'm working with Eden's Echo.  She can work with any budget and I think you'd be fine there with that budget.
  • edited December 2011
    I booked Jennifer at Budget Bridal. She quoted me $650 for others were charging me $1100-1800 for floral and linens.... but im not a big flower person...
  • kcb10kcb10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Fresh Urban Flowers did a great job with our flowers, and Brooke worked with me to keep it under our budget.  She is really sweet!

• edited December 2011
    Call Floral Elegance LTD.  Phone # 210.494 2024  They do good quality work and are affordable.  Check out the website at www.safloralelegance.com
  • txcyclisttxcyclist member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recommend Irma with DeVinnie's Paradise.
  • edited December 2011
    I second Brooke Harris at Fresh Urban Flowers. she is great, but was a tad out of my budget.
  • DeadUtopiaDeadUtopia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We also have the OSFS Crystal Room booked for next September. The price is amazing for all that it includes. I visited this past Saturday to view the room set up for a wedding and it was just beautiful.

I just booked with Flower Forrest today and the prices they quoted for what I wanted were reasonable and their work looked super pretty at their bridal show booth this past weekend. I was working with the same budget as you for ceremony and reception flowers and they ended up being about $200 under my budget, so that was great!
  • MMH3123MMH3123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should try Poala With Castle Hill Flowers 349-6461. She is the best and has great prices. She was also Voted the best by the knot 2 yrs in a row.
  • amw0516amw0516 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-san-antonio_flowers-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:103Discussion:6b997063-f20e-46a7-a078-575960be50ffPost:c8176c1e-bb6d-45ae-809b-2ba650666b29">Re: flowers</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have the Crystal Room booked for Feb.  I like how the room kept down decoration costs with the outside lighting and chiavari chairs included.  The room is naturally beautiful with the chandeliers, etc.  My floral budget is similar and even then I don't think that much was necessary for Crystal Room (however, I have tiny bridal party).  I'm working with Eden's Echo.  She can work with any budget and I think you'd be fine there with that budget.
    Posted by maery1[/QUOTE]

I would recommend Eden's Echo as well.  I have the Crystal Room for September.  I haven't booked Eden's Echo yet but I did meet with her and got a estimate of $400 for everything.  I didn't feel the need to use as much flowers since the Crystal Room is already pretty put together.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards