Texas-San Antonio

Vendor Reviews

We are married! Everything was perfect so I wanted to write vendor reviews. We got married in Kyle TX so our vendors were kind of spread out from SA to there.

Venue: Texas Old Town, the venue was perfect for our rustic wedding. It was absolutely gorgeous! They allowed us to bring in all of our own vendors (except the bartender). Highly, highly recommend.

Bartender: TexasRitas, this is the bartender TOT required us to use. Very helpful when it came to figuring out how much alcohol we'd need and places to get it.

Food: Mamacitas, this restaurant catered from their San Marcos location. The food was yummy, hot, and definitely plentiful!

Florist: HEB Blooms (at 1604 & Blanco), we ordered bouquets, boutonnieres, and jars of flowers. We provided the mason jars and they provided the flowers. They were easy to work with and reasonably priced. The flowers were beautiful!

DJ: Music Connection, everyone loved the DJ! I didn't catch the actual DJ's name but the owner is Jesse Galvan. He was so easy to work with and he was quick to respond (even the night before the wedding when I made a change!) The MC was great and they kept the party moving.

Photography:  Two Times Photography! By far my favorite vendor. Bethany is so awesome at what she does and her husband Levi helps make them one fantastic duo! I loved my bridal portraits and I know we'll love our wedding photos too! They are worth every penny and then some!

Cake:
Sherri's Sweet Shoppe in New Braunfels. Sherri was so nice to work with. I made a special request for rice krispy pops for my groom and she delivered. The cake was so delicious!!

Makeup:
I don't have much info on my makeup lady because she was a very last minute change but her name was Valerie and she was recommended by Jennifer Hernandez of Blisful Makeup. She was quick with responses and she did a beautiful job on makeup.

Officiant:
Rev David Sweet in Kyle. He was so good! I have heard nothing but good things from guests about how well he performed the ceremony.  We asked that he include a tree ceremony which he had never done before but he graciously added it into the ceremony.

All of our vendors were so awesome! We really did luck out finding such easy people to work with in every aspect of the wedding. We would highly recommend any of these vendors (in fact we already have)!!
Best of luck to you and yours!

Feb 22, 2013

Re: Vendor Reviews

• Forgot to add David's Bridal at 410 and McCullough. I know DB gets mixed reviews but I had a great experience with them. My dress came in fast and so did my BMs dresses. The alterations department helped put in the perfect bustle for my dress. My mom also got her dress there, no problems.
    Best of luck to you and yours!

Feb 22, 2013
  • I got my dress at that DB as well. Great experience!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards