Texas-San Antonio
Options

Venu Location for a Party

Hey guys,

I am already married and I used the knot for my wedding planning...I want to surprise my husband with a 30th birthday party and need some help locating a venue!

The theme will be a "brew bash" where I will serve only "pub" inspired food. I need a indoor venue that will fit no more than 100-120 as I don't want it to be too large and somewhere affordable. I would like it to have a more "masculine" or non-traditional venue feel.

I would prefer if we can bring in our own cateror, but it is not a must have. Anyone have any ideas?

I would like to stay around $1,000 or under for the venue rental. Thanks for your help!

Re: Venu Location for a Party

• Options
    Not sure where you are in San Antonio but you should check out the Landa Haus at Landa Park in New Braunfels. The city rents it out. Its an indoor house with cedar beams and full kitchen with room to dance and I think seats up to 175. It also has an outdoor pavilion attached overlooking Landa Lake where the river runs through. Its super affordable. $350 and you can have it from 6 am to midnight - and bring in your own caterer.  Here's the link- http://www.nbtexas.org/index.aspx?NID=416
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards