Wedding Party

Suggesion for wine in party.

Hello everyone, Hi i'm new candidate and wanted to know about the type of wine's which is generally used in wedding party's.
Suggest me some alcoholic drink shopes so that i can buy it online.
Thanks...

best alcohol

Re: Suggesion for wine in party.

• Um, anything kind the people hosting prefer. I tend to go chardonnay and cabernet

I'm a little confused by your question, but hope my answer was helpful.
  • The wedding party is the group of people who stand by your side at the ceremony.  If you're wondering what to serve at the reception, talk to your caterer.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_suggesion-for-wine-in-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:37Discussion:b3bdc5f9-024f-4848-801f-c9236536c2c0Post:e0f0060c-ef36-4954-8e01-be2fce68d905">Suggesion for wine in party.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello everyone, Hi i'm new candidate and wanted to know about the type of wine's which is generally used in wedding party's. Suggest me.. Thanks...
    Posted by aarinoliver[/QUOTE]

The wedding party gets the exact same wine and champagne as the guests.
    Proud to be an old married hag!! image
  • A new candidate for what?  Are you running for office?

Wedding parties drink the same wine as anyone else.  Whatever kind they want.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_suggesion-for-wine-in-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:b3bdc5f9-024f-4848-801f-c9236536c2c0Post:8f264b6c-0666-4d8f-92fb-5651bf5010ad">Re: Suggesion for wine in party.</a>:
    [QUOTE]A new candidate for what?  Are you running for office? Wedding parties drink the same wine as anyone else.  Whatever kind they want.
    Posted by MyNameIsNot[/QUOTE]
    My guess is that OP doesn't speak much English, and is confused by the dual meaning of "party."
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_suggesion-for-wine-in-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:b3bdc5f9-024f-4848-801f-c9236536c2c0Post:a8f54e9b-389b-4502-9130-8f81a8f92765">Re: Suggesion for wine in party.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Suggesion for wine in party. : My guess is that OP doesn't speak much English, and is confused by the dual meaning of "party."
    Posted by aerinpegadrak[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Agreed. 

</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hey friend, I want to know name of some drinks which are not contain more than 30% alcohol for wedding party. So please suggest me name of alcoholic drinks about other drinks if you think it's good for that occasion. Thanks..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards