Texas-San Antonio
Options

photographer

I am look for a good  photographer here in San Antonio for my wedding in Aug. any ideas

Re: photographer

• Options
    edited December 2011

I used Allen Doberenz out of Austin but he travels all over Texas.   I LOVED him.   He is not cheap but is worth every penny!
    I think Bend the Light has amazing pictures as well but, as with Allen, not the cheapest. 
    If you have a price point that you are trying to stay under, let us know and other girls can chime in with their recommendations.
    I also just posted in response to someone else's question about a photographer, a lot of the girls on here have use Caitlin of Caitlin's Creations.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I loved my photographer - Amy DeYoung.  She's a bit pricey, but really, really amazing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have booked Bend the Light for our wedding in September.  I am planning from Houston so I met with Jenn and Kaylinn when I was in San Antonio and was very impressed with their work and style.  They are also really fun and easygoing which is important! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Robyn Werner Photography!  Robyn is easy to work with, takes great pictures, and offers an amazing deal.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Caitlin's Creations was our photographer and we loved her.  She is uber reasonable and totally sweet.  We loved our photos!  Here is her blog of our wedding: http://blog.ccportraitdesign.com/?p=51
    Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

William born 7/12/2000
    Andrew born 10/30/2011 (9lb 4oz at 37 weeks)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have to agree with Bend The Light...I used them for my wedding and bridals and I have had so many people tell me they are the best pictures they have ever seen.  Expect to pay $3000 for excellent photography but it is so worth it. I love Jenn and Kaylinn are so awesome.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Chanda's Photography she is a great photographer and takes beautiful pictures. I get her to take all my pictures.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards