Texas-San Antonio

Vendor Rave!

Hi, Ladies!  I haven't posted in a while, but I just wanted to give MAJOR kudos to Roseanne Harris!  I went to her for my hair/makeup trial today and she did an amazing job, just as others have said!  My mom wanted to have a trial, too, so she asked Roseanne what she should do with her hair and she ended up cutting/coloring/highlighting her hair, and it turned out wonderfully!

FI doesn't really like a lot of makeup and hated how mine was done for engagement pictures, but really liked how Roseanne did it.  I am SO excited!  Anyway, just wanted to let anybody know, if you are having any doubts about going to see her, don't!  She's super sweet, very reasonably priced and does an outstanding job!

Re: Vendor Rave!

• eburke07eburke07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

where did you find her? and did she charge a lot?

~eRin

• edited December 2011
    Well, I'd heard about her on here, but my mom met her at a mutual friend's house.

She charges $125 for bridal hair and makeup ($75 for the trial), $75 for bridesmaids' hair and makeup, or $50 for bridesmaid hair only.  I know it's not the cheapest out there, but she does a fab job and I felt like it was totally worth it.
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, she is amazing!  I am using her for my wedding this Saturday!!  She also comes to your location on the day of.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards