Texas-San Antonio

Should I wear a necklace for my V neck wedding dress?

Should I wear a necklace? If not, what type of jewelry is ok to only wear with this type of neckline.

Thanks,

Beatriz

Re: Should I wear a necklace for my V neck wedding dress?

• CourtneyJ2010CourtneyJ2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It really depends on the dress and how you are doing your hair and what other jewlery you are wearing and also what you tend to wear day to day. I never wear necklaces, maybe 5 days out of the whole year and my dress is pretty well adorned and I am wearing my hair down therefore I need big earrings to be able to see them in all my hair and I am also wearing a bracelet so I am going bare neck. I thought about doing pearls but they just didn't go with my dress. If you have a pic of the dress that would help a lot. Also, my dress is strapless.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, make sure the lenght is right for the neckline and that it compliments and doesn;t compete with your dress. I am having a REALLY large statement necklace and earings b/c I love big jewelry and i am not wearing a veil or tiara. I am using bijoux couture designs at www.bijouxcouturedesigns. They don;t have pics up ont he site yet, but the owner is in SA and can make a cusom one of a kind piece for you and bridesmaids too. My gift to my BM is thier necklaces and earrings.Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown TickerVisit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards