Texas-San Antonio

Great place for quick to custom invites!!!

We absolutely LOVED Perfectly Wrapped Invitations & Gifts (1919 Lockhill Selma, 78213).  they only store that set us set a private appointment anytime that worked for us afterhours, let us take pictures, got of samples of anything we asked for, helped us with the design till we loved it, extend a 20% discount on ALL future purchases (even for friends/relatives) with the purchase of our invites, let us do it on layaway, have complimentary drinks and snacks, large area to spread out, keeps a record of everything we looked at so that we could tell them we were on our way and they pulled out where we had left off...the list just goes on and on.  So AWESOME...I would NOT go anywhere else!!!  This just happened today - A girlfriend of mine is turning 40 in 2 weeks and decided she wanted a b-day party. I picked out the invites and approved the proof this evening and they told me that they would be ready for pick up tomorrow morning…SWEET!!!  Did I mention, They also give you a 20% discount on all future purchases till the event date with the purchase of the invites...I know where i am getting my friend's gift!!!  The staff was so nice and they offer water or sodas to you while you wait.  Just had to share...hope it helps anyone that might need anything quick or custom as they are so good with all of the little details!!!

they also now have a website where you can book your honeymoon
http://perfectlywrapped.dreamtripslife.com/dreamtripslife

for the areas where it says you need to log in for member pricing, they will either sit with you to look at it or help you get your own website!!! 
Just got back from a $69.00/pp ALL INCLUSIVE Bahamas Cruise...
you just can't find that anywhere else!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards