Texas-San Antonio

ALAMO PHOTOGRAPHIC OR AMERICAN PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO?

Hello Ladies,
                      Can you help me out with these two photographer? If any of you ladies have heard good & bad reviews and would you recommend them to me or any other ladies out there. My next task is to look for photography and videography though i'm still working on catering maybe you wonderful ladies can help me with this task. Any ohter suggestions would be appreciated too. 
                                                                             SmileThank YOU!

Re: ALAMO PHOTOGRAPHIC OR AMERICAN PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO?

• edited December 2011
    We interviewd a few different photographers including Alamo Photographic last year.  We actually decided to go with AJH Photography out of Austin.  He came down for no additional charge and the pix came out really beautiful. 

http://www.austinweddingphotography.org/

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011

My brother and sister in law used Alamo Photographic and they weren't that impressed.  The pictures were fine and the service was fine but nothing was GREAT.   They didn't feel like the pictures were that special compared to what they saw later from other photographers (mine).
    I also used a photographer out of Austin, Allen Doberenz.  Not sure what your budget is but he's worth every penny.  I just got all of my pictures back and they are gorgeous!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jmsalinas1jmsalinas1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was a bridesmaid at a wedding with Alamo Photographic. My friend was extremely happy with her photos. They do alot of the standard shots like jumping up and down, bouquet straight to the camera, etc. She loved some of the black and white's with touch of color. If you must have the highly stylized, high fashion photos- they might not be for you. But you can't beat the value for the price. I was also impressed with their level of service even after the wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards