Wedding Party

Do I need a MoH?

I have two sisters who will be bridesmaids, and really don't have a super-close best friend who I would automatically choose as my MoH. I have good girlfriends, and I'm fairly close with my fiance's sister-in-law, but there isn't a strong emotional bond between us. All in all, I don't have anyone that I feel 100% sure about, and I don't know what to do! Would it be a bad idea to just have bridesmaids and no MoH? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Do I need a MoH?

• no need for a MOH; any BM can stand beside you and hold the bouquet, and anyone (literally, any guest) can sign the marriage license
  • sarahweitzelsarahweitzel member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    After telling my fiance's sister-in-law that we had set a date, her first question was "When are we going dress shopping?!" and in that instant I realized that she was the right person to have standing next to me on my wedding day. I also realized that, whether she was in the wedding or not, she clearly is invested in helping us plan our big day. Two nights ago, I asked her to be my MoH and and she gladly accepted! I couldn't be happier with my decision!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards