Wedding Party

Sisters???

Do I HAVE to have my sisters in my wedding? I'm close to one more than the other and to put one in but not the other seems rude... so I wanted to leave them both out.  Is that wrong?

Re: Sisters???

• bongebonge member
    First Comment
    Nope, my sis & i had major falling out a few years back. She is doing a reading. I am having her with us for hair/make up etc though. This way she is not totally excluded, she is also coming from miles away so it is only right. 

I agree with the leaving 1 our leave 2 out situation though, this way you won't hurt feelings too much, but be prepared for some hurt feelings still.
    230 image Invited
    154 image Are ready to party
    56 image Missing out
    20 image Can't find the mailbox (tick tock)

RSVP Date: 6/1/2012
  • Chels&JimmyChels&Jimmy member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    edited March 2012
    OP, welcome to TK! :) 

No, you're not required to have your sisters - or anyone else, for that matter - in your wedding. It would not be wrong to leave both of them out.

I have three sisters with whom I enjoy various degrees of closeness, but I've decided to ask all three of them to be BM's. I would rather have them all, than have none! So I suggest asking either both of your sisters or neither of them. IMO hurting your sisters' feelings is not worth it. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks, I appreciate the responses!  They all make sense!  I'll keep thinking about it, but more than likely, I know I'm not going to have one but not the other in it so I'm glad I got some confirmation about it not being the best choice. :)

Monica
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards