Wedding Party
Options

AWESOME Site for DIY Brides

Hey, all, I just wanted to share this site I found.  H & I are making our own handmade soaps and selling them (see Body Art Blog if you care), so I was hunting around for a good way to package them, and thought of those organza bags that are used for favors a lot.  

I surfed around, and found this awesome site that has not only the bags REALLY inexpensively, but a ton of other stuff that'd be perfect for weddings - favors, decor, centerpieces, etc.  It's www.save-on-crafts.com.  My wedding's over & done, but I figured those of you who are still in the midst can use the stuff here, and there's a ton.  We'll be ordering  more bags from them, as well as lavender buds and other flowers, and whatever else I find.  I haven't even finished looking around at everything to see what else we can use.

Plus, we ordered the bags, and they were beautiful and came FAST, even over Thanksgiving!

Re: AWESOME Site for DIY Brides

• Options
    Larissa is right.  It's an awesome website!  I ordered some really cute parosols from there a few months ago.  They were really affordable and great quality.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards