Chinese Weddings

Bakery Cards in Philly?

Has anyone had any experience getting bakery cards in Philly?  If so, where and could you share your experience with various bakeries?  TIA!

Re: Bakery Cards in Philly?

• edited December 2011
    Hi NJerseyABC that it took so long to reply, been busy with the planning to check the board.  When I went to ask for pricing for the bakery cards at Saint Honore, they gave me  $7.20 right off the bat.  However, when I acutally when to buy them a month later, she said it's $9.00.  I was like, I was told that it's 20% off for $7.20--so she sold me the cards for $7.20 without any rebuttal. Not sure if they just raised the price, but it seems fishy that they just raised the price, but I can still but it at 20% off.If you are going there, just ask them for the price of the bakery card.  If it's $9.00 ask them if it's cheaper if you buy it in bulk.  I only bought 60 and they were willing to give me the discount.  Oh, and when you go to there, ask them if they have the bakery cards on hand.  When I went to pay, I had to wait 1 day to pick them up, b/c they ran out of them and had to get them printed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards