Texas-San Antonio

Preview of my flowers from Eden's Echo

I LOVE THESE!!! They are not finished, as I am getting married on Saturday, but I wanted to share a little preview. Erin with Eden's Echo is the best.

1st-- my bouquet
2nd- BM's bouquet
3rd- some of the table arrangements

Re: Preview of my flowers from Eden's Echo

• edited December 2011
    Wow. Very good. I LOVE them :):) 
  • TTiger03TTiger03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did she finish them before she left for Seattle?  

She does beautiful and unique work.  Just for anyone else that is considering booking her, she usually tries to make the arragements day of or day before and not so early, but I guess she got yours done before she had to head out. 

Great choice on the flowers.  They will be so pretty on Saturday and all of those flowers will last beautifully.

Best wishes for a wonderful wedding day!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • txcyclisttxcyclist member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those are beautiful. Your centerpieces look similar to what I'm doing for my November wedding. Enjoy your big day - you're so close!! Smile
  • edited December 2011
    They are not finished yet... I am assuming that she will be finishing them up tomorrow or the next... but I love them.

Thanks everyone.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Erin as well, she does such beautiful work!
    Running buddies are forevah.

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Completed 2012 Races: Cupid's Chase 5k Feb. 11th: 26:20, Donovan's Run 5k March 10th: 25:00, Statesman Cap 10k March 25th: 57:19

Upcoming: Komen Race for the Cure 10k May 12th (SA)

• DeadUtopiaDeadUtopia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For the venue you have, those flowers are going to look incredible and fit the look so amazingly well. I read somewhere that someone said you can't use sunflowers at an 'elegant' event, and I know that you have a little bit of a rustic theme, but those are definitely 'elegant!'

Congrats!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Awww.. thank you so much!! I wasn't feeling the yellow from the sun flowers. I wanted something much more fall-ish and these were my perfect combinations. I do have a very rustic theme going on, and I am so glad that these are going to be so amazing!!!

Thanks for all the compliments! See you when I am a MRS!!
  • edited December 2011
    Those are very pretty! Congrats BBNT your a mrs now! Can't wait to see pictures when you come back.
  • edited December 2011
    Sucks that your flowers were wilted she should have made a sample and had her assistant follow thru. Poor planning on erins part.
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah I was really really sad that they did not look like the pics she sent. I hope they look good in the photos.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards