Chinese Weddings

Makeup in nyc area

any good recommedation for makeup artist that is good with asian?  my wedding will be in Queens, NY.  thanks in advance!!!

Re: Makeup in nyc area

• LanaJadeLanaJade member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The three that are always recommended are Saichiko Yanase, Reiko Utsugi, and Sissi Chan. I think all three are based in Queens.I would also recommend checking out JAC Beauty. Jina did my make up for my engagement pictures and I loved the way it came out. I had so much fun talking to her too! Jina is based in Flushing.
  • babiefookbabiefook member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hi...I used an unknown girl who worked at a beauty salon and now she works for a wedding studio..if the others are already booked i'll send u examples of her work by email, if u like it then i'll give u her contact..email?
  • edited December 2011
    thank you girls for ur recommendation.  do you have sample pictures for these ppl?  I want to get an idea of their work before i start contacting them.  Thanks so much for ur help!!!
  • edited December 2011
    you can send the pictures to my email, meilei42 at gmail dot com thanks again
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    u got mail
  • edited December 2011
    so this is the deal...  I emailed all three artists that are usually recommended (Reiko, Sachiko, Sissi Chan) and they are all available on my day.  is one better than the others?  if so, which one?  i want to schedule a trial asap but want to make sure i m making the right choice.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i think Reiko, Sachiko then Sissigo to liweddings.com search Sachiko, a lot of samples
  • edited December 2011
    thanks babiefook!!! i just had my trial this past weekend with Reiko and i love it!!! thank you so much for your help.... ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards