Chinese Weddings

Win a ceremony at the top of the Empire State Building (14 winners)!

Only a few more days to enter! Empire State Building and The Knot are looking for a diverse group of 14 fabulous  couples who wish to say “I do” at the world-famous icon. For the 16th annual Valentine’s Day Weddings event, 14 lucky couples will be selected to marry at the legendary landmark over the romantic weekend, the one time each year that Empire State Building hosts weddings.  The Knot style experts will create a one-of-a-kind wedding experience and provide exclusive planning, fashion and beauty tips to each couple.  Submit now:

www.TheKnot.com/EmpireStateBuilding.
Tweet? Me too! Have you checked out our My Real Wedding Gallery for ideas? Upload your photos here and be featured on The Knot!

Re: Win a ceremony at the top of the Empire State Building (14 winners)!

• Hello and thank you for your consideration of our special day! My wedding day has always been on my mind.. I never wanted a "big" wedding so I really feel this is perfect for us. To have a ceremony at the top of the Empire State Building is amazing to me! After the ceremony we plan on having a luncheon with our family and stay at a hotel in the city for our wedding night. I really don't know what more to say but it would be so memorable to have our wedding at such a beautiful place. Thank-you in advance for considering us! Truly Yours Danielle Bailey... Soon to be jones!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards