Texas-San Antonio

Hair & Make Up

I am getting married in San Antonio on May 27, 2013 and am looking for someone to my bridal hair an make up the day of. My wedding planner is actually in Dallas so she does not know who to recommend here in San Antonio. I have looked up a few but do not know how to narrow the search down, any suggestions?

Re: Hair & Make Up

• Madame Makeup. Elizabeth and Alexis are amazing!
  • There is a salon called quick cuts and there is a lady there who does amazing updo's and etc. her name is tammie and she is a hair and makeup artist . The phone # is 210-333-0114 and the address is 901 hot wells/Clark s.a. Tx 78223. Good luck :)
  • Kellie at vanity room did mine! She was AMAZING! everything was perfect for everyone she did hair and makeup for! Also she wasn't as expensive as most places, she was very reasonably priced!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Madame Makeup is great!  Also check out Twirl Hair, next to Blue Star Brewery - ask for Erin.  She did my hair/makeup as well as 3 of 'maids and MOB.  We looked great, reasonable pricing, the salon is very cute or they can come to you!  
  • I would have to agree with Madame Makeup...I am usuing both Elizabeth and Alexis for my wedding and they really are amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards