Texas-San Antonio

BM Dresses

Do any of you have an suggestions on where I can find my BM dresses? I have tried David's Bridal, Alfred Angelo, Macy's, Saks, and Nordstrums but their all cheap looking or extremly expensive.

I am honestly thinking about getting them made.
Pregnancy Ticker image image

Re: BM Dresses

• brideinsatbrideinsat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try www.bridesmaids.com. they have pretty good prices on all the designers. You can try on at any store then purchase with them online.  My friend's sister owns them so I know they are reputable.

I haven't used them only because I'm getting married within 90 days so had to buy off the rack. My BM's are in 4 different states too, so I went with David's to make it easier.  I know, scary that it's so close to the date!

• edited December 2011
    Bella Bridesmaid on Broadway has great stuff. Very fashionable and friendly.
  • ms1507ms1507 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll check them both out Thanks!
    Pregnancy Ticker image image
  • edited December 2011
    I picked a color family (champagne to dark orange) and let my friends go buy whatever they wanted..  it worked out great for me...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • txgeogirltxgeogirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i found my bm's dresses at Julian Gold (Bill Levkoff). 
  • edited December 2011
    Mayfair Bridal off 410 and brodway. :D
  • edited December 2011
    Mine are from J.Crew. You can catch some of the colors on sale towards the end of each season. They have a lot of cute styles in various colors. I let my bms choose the style from 3 different dresses. They all picked the same one! Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards