Texas-San Antonio
Options

Picante Grill? Double Catering?

Anybody have any experience with Picante Grill?
Also, have any of ya'll had two caterers?? Too much to deal with?

Thanks!

Still never found a hairdresser for my long hair. Damn..it's like finding the right man to marry. You don't want just anybody. lol!

Re: Picante Grill? Double Catering?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm using picante grill. i had never been in their restaurant before the tasting we went to but i later found out it was a favorite of some family friends.  it's family owned and they are very nice and accomodating.  they are a preferred vendor of my reception site and the guy that runs the place overwhelmingly recommended them. 

as far as two caterers, do you mean so you can have something else besides mexican food?  for me, that would be a little too much added stress and there are lots of catering companies that do other things in addition to mexican (don strange is one off the top of my head).

hope that helps!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    JuliaGrizzardJuliaGrizzard member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have experience with them as caterers, but I have eaten there quite often and their food is awesome!!

Also, my mom is friends with the owner and says they are incredibly nice people.  I'll ask her if they have every catered anything for her (she is the president of the witte right accross the street).

I'm looking for a hair person too!!  I'll let you know if I have any luck, if you do the same for me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards