Texas-San Antonio

Wedding Stress

Hi Ladies,

I am a bit worried,I have been so stressed the past couple of days it has actually affected my eating habits. My wedding is in 2 weeks and my anxiety is through the roof. I have never been so anxious before in my life. I'm literally making myself sick! Has anyone else felt this much stress before their wedding? Or am I freaking out for nothing? I have been with my fiance for 7 years so this wedding is a major deal for us and our families. But that's not what is giving me all this anxiety. I honestly don't know what's wrong with me. I feel almost like I am depressed...what in the world is going on?! Any advice is appreciated :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wedding Stress

• edited December 2011

This past week I was starting to feel the stress.  I decided to find an outlet to "De-Stress".  Last night I jogged a mile in 7 min 30 sec.  Needless to say today has been a much better day.  Hope you find your outlet and let the destressing begin. :) Congratulations and Best Wishes! :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Try taking a relaxing bath or go get a massage from a massage therapist. They have special massages that target stressed areas and it will help you relax.

Take a day out of the week to do something non-wedding related. Go to the movies with your FI, take a swim, go to the river, etc :)

But remember to breathe and relax!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards