Jewish Weddings
Options

NWR / Baby Update

Just wanted to post an update for anyone who is interested:

As of last Saturday I am officially "half baked" - half way through the 40 weeks!

I had our big ultrasound yesterday, we decided not to find out the gender of the baby until its birth, so I'm really looking forward to the surprise.

So far everything is going pretty well, can't wait to meet this guy/girl!

Have a great shabbat and weekend everyone.

rachel
image BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NWR / Baby Update

• Options
    edited December 2011
    mazel tov! So glad everything is going smoothly. I give you credit for keeping the gender a surprise, I'm not sure I could stop myself from finding out! :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Jeni35Jeni35 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mazel tov!
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Mazel Tov!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    mazel tov!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah!  I couldn't imagine you'd want to find out, as much as you are looking forward to it.  No one I know that tries to be observant asked to know ahead of time; it was a nice surprise when the big day arrived.  That's how we plan to do it, God willing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mazel tov!!
  • Options
    LBRM_NJLBRM_NJ member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yea for being halfway there!!

I always planned on not finding out, until I suffered through 4 years of infertility and then decided I had waited long enough, lol!!
    Lisa
    The Knot lost my info, but, I've been married since 6/19/05!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My Blog - "Helping Make Sense"
  • Options
    razdazzlerazdazzle member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mazel Tov!  Hope your baby is healthy and happy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh Rachel, I'm SO SO excited for you!!!! This post came at such an opportune time - Eli is turning ONE next week (4 days after our - and by our, I mean you and me - 2nd anniversaries)! Can you believe it? It's amazing how much life changes, and how  many wonderful things each new day brings. If you have any questions on labor, birth, breastfeeding, ANYTHING baby related - you know where to find me!

I am so excited to welcome another little one to our Knot (since they won't give us a nest or bump) family!!!!!!

PS i wanted Eli to be a surprise, but DH wanted to know. I gave in and we took my mom to a 3D ultrasound as a surprise, and she found out with us.
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
  • Options
    RachiemooRachiemoo member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the good wishes ladies!

@ Shosh - Happy early birthday to Eli and Happy Anniversary to us!  I'm taking a bradley class, it actually starts on the first night of Rosh Hashanah so I'll have to miss the first class (doh!) but I hope it goes well. I'm reading a lot of ton of books right now and trying to educate myself, I have to admit the whole labor and delivery thing is scary, but hopefully the class will prepare me and calm my fears!  Thanks for your offer to help advise me, I'll def. keep that in mind!
    image BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards