Jewish Weddings

Parent Gifts

Hello-I wanted to get both sets of parents a very nice sentimental gift as a thank you for everything.  My sister got married a few years ago and presented the parents with a Jewish Prayer for Parents which was great.  So, I am looking for something that ties into religion but obviously a bit different from my sister.  Any interesting ideas?Thanks for your help!

Re: Parent Gifts

• Danaz1Danaz1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you could get them a mezuzah with some of the glass from the ceremony that will be broken.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    We got parents prints from ketubah ketubah. Just search for them on there....
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
  • edited December 2011
    We got our parents' gift from the ketubah company. We looked for something original and personal and this was an easy, inexpensive and unique idea. This is a miniature print of our ketubah with a thank you text we wrote ourselves that  was printed in it. We had two prints and both sets of parents were very emotional when they received it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards