Jewish Weddings

When did you dance the hora?

Was it the first dance after the entrance of BP and bride/groom?

Should we do it after the bride/groom, bride/father dances?

Re: When did you dance the hora?

• RachiemooRachiemoo member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    we did the bridal party entrance, then our first dance together, then the hora.
    image BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ShoshieShoshie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did what Rachiemoo did :)
    Adam & Shoshie 10-21-07: "My family is big and loud and everybody's in each other's lives and business. ... but wherever I go, they will always be there." * My Blog: Tales of a Hopeful Jewish Mom to Be * BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are being introduced and then going into our first dance. As soon as it is finished we are going straight into the Hora.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We did two entrances since I changed dresses. The first entrance when the reception started we did our first dance. We did the second entrance right after dinner when we got the 'party started' and the first dance after that entrance we did the hora.

• Danaz1Danaz1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we came in and went straight into the Hora.  It was so much fun.  A great way to start the party
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Oops, I voted for option 1 but really meant 2 - we are dancing ours right after our first dance.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards