Texas-San Antonio
Options

Oliviosis

Your big day is almost here!  I'm sure you are so excited.  I wish you a stress free happy day.  After your wedding and only when you have time to relax and get back on the knot, would you please let me know how everything went and how the reception flowed at the Grand Promenade?

All the best and have a wonderful time!

-Melissa

Re: Oliviosis

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Absolutely!  Thanks for the wishes!  My friend Chris is a decorator and he's doing the reception decorating.  He put together a "space plan" for me.  If you'd like to see how we're setting up, just email me at oliviosis@yahoo.com and I"ll forward!
    So far I have really enjoyed working with Crystal at Pat O's so I hope the wedding day goes just as well.  Fingers crossed!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    izellgonizellgon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi ...i would also like an update too! :) i'm having mine there too in May 7, 2010. how many ppl are yall expecting to have there?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are expecting about 150 people.  Not sure how many they are able to hold but we have 16 tables of 8-10 and I'm hoping it won't be too crowded.
  • Options
    MBLoveMBLove member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Three days away!!!!! OMG it seems like just yesterday you were still in the planning phase...it's going to be a perfect, wonderful day and I can't wait to see all the pics!
    Photobucket image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes!  We just packed up all the stuff for the chruch and the reception.  I can't believe it's here!  I'll let eveyone know how it goes!  Pray for a smooth day!
  • Options
    txgeogirltxgeogirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hope everything went well!  You were in my thoughts yesterday!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards