Jewish Weddings

What chametz food did you enjoy last night/today?

My first meal after pesach was pizza, sooo yummy!  I'm so happy to be back eating leavened foods, mmm.
image BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What chametz food did you enjoy last night/today?

• Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    FI and I also had pizza, but he appreciated it more because he stuck to Passover but I didn't.  I'm a bad Jew.
    Embarassed
  • edited December 2011
    i ALSO had pizza! and it was great. though i didnt make the crust myself. but i have leftovers for lunch today and im loving it. 

FI also made some pizza at his home (he lives 2000 miles from me) and even waited to way later than usual dinner so we could have our chametz together. 

nevermind that our pizza had proscuitto on it. i realize that pork (and cheese together) on a pizza is not exactly, ummmm, kosher. but we dont keep regular kosher, although we do keep kosher for passover. this makes complete sense to us, i promise! 
    http://www.mywedding.com/lynnieandandy
    october '10 siggy: Early Pic of me and FI (not the first.....)
    imageVisit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • leoraannaleoraanna member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI and I went to get sushi with another couple in our party where we all went the night we got engaged, where we went on our first date <3
    Nov 2010 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fictional Couple
    Photobucket
    image 282 Invited
    image 198 Making the Party!
    image 56 Staying at home :(
    image 28 Slow-pokes
    RSVP Date: November 5, 2010
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We made home made pizza - we usually only eat veggie pizza anyway, but that crust tasted good.  We still have a ton of food, mostly treats like macaroons.  I had the last of the matzah ball soup I made and it was kick ass delicious!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh man, I went to town. I'm also on weight watchers so last night was my cheat meal.

We made italian paninis with an amazing crusty ciabatta bread, it was so good! I also enjoyed some amazingly tasty gummy worms.
  • silversparkssilversparks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Spaghetti and meatballs for us :) It was so late by the time we changed the kitchen back over and we could eat, pasta was all we had the energy left to make (the meatballs were leftovers...) but it was delicious!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • sari5765sari5765 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Garlic Naan!
    check out our wedding blog at http://kellyandsari.com
  • edited December 2011
    Burritos! But Pesach was not as bad for us this year because we decided to be Sephardic and eat kitniyot. I mean, when our rabbi tells us that if it wasn't for his wife being Ashkenazi (he's Mexican - so funny!) that he would eat corn, how can we resist???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards