Jewish Weddings

The Ketubah Company - Coupon

Hi Everyone,

I am not usually a participant in this board but figured I might help.

We got our ketubah today from the ketubah company and with it came a promotion coupon they said we can forward to friends and family. I figured that if anyone is going to order a ketubah from them you may as well use it and save yourselves 10%.

If anyone is interested please let me know and I will post it here.

You're welcome

BTW - we love the ketubah and I have only good things to say about the ketubah company.

Re: The Ketubah Company - Coupon

• edited December 2011
    I am interested!
  • edited December 2011

ok. coupon is "ketubah10off" good for www.theketubahcompany.com

Would be nice to know if it worked...
  • Hi Everyone and anyone that comes across this forum,
    Just wanted to let you know that this coupon code has since expired unfortunately. But for any future promotions follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Ketubah and our Promotion board on Pinterest http://pinterest.com/ketubahdotcom/promotions-contests/!

In Response to Re: The Ketubah Company - Coupon:
    [QUOTE]ok. coupon is "ketubah10off" good for www.theketubahcompany.com Would be nice to know if it worked...
    Posted by stame[/QUOTE]
  • I am interested!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • SereneTigerSereneTiger member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited June 2013
  • Attention all!

I Have entered theketubahcompany.com and the coupon worked! tried to enter the Facebook page suggested above by Aliyahrg and got to a page of a different company.

Is ketubah.com playing dirty tricks on competitors? misleading us by posting on their behalf and luring us into their own page? this is one of the reasons why I would never buy from companies like ketubah.com, if they are nasty enough to play those dirty tricks on other companies why wouldn't they do the same to me?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We went on to purchase from theketubahcompany.com. They were awesome, very easy to deal with and very straight forward - no pushy marketing tricks. They had an amazing choice of designs and quick choices of text. Can't wait to have our ketubah ready. Will update once we have it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards