Jewish Weddings
Options

Saying hi

I just wanted to say a general hi to everyone. I haven't posted here much in a while - mostly because it was annoying to go back and forth between the Nest - but it looks like there are some new faces and lots of good news around here!

I'm still working on my PhD thesis - working from home. There was a bit of supervisor craziness, but I'm getting pretty close and hopefully I'll be submitting Feb 1. Other than that, we're just enjoying our first year of marriage and creating some holiday traditions where we can and trying to get our lives (mostly the apartment) organized.

Anyone else have updates?
imageimage
October 2013 February Siggy Challenge: Valentine's Day Fail Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
EDD 10/3/13 BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Saying hi

• Options
    ShoshieShoshie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back!

We're hoping to buy a house in the next few months :)
    Adam & Shoshie 10-21-07: "My family is big and loud and everybody's in each other's lives and business. ... but wherever I go, they will always be there." * My Blog: Tales of a Hopeful Jewish Mom to Be * BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    RachiemooRachiemoo member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Hi RedZee, we missed you!  Glad to hear that everything is going well for you.

Not really any new news with me as of right now, except our car basically died and we're going to have to put off buying a new one because of the expense of it.  Luckily we already use public transportation most of the time anyways, but it is still kind of annoying not to have one for grocery trips and when we want to drive upstate to see my parents (which we're doing today after I get out of work, with the help of my in laws car - they happen to be in Morocco on vacation right now). 
    image BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    RedZee, did you ever resolve your photography issue?  Not much except planning things at my end - about 5 months to go and just about all is done.  :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards