Jewish Weddings

DIY Bencher?

Anyone make their own benchers? The cost of them is rediculous, so we are thinking perhaps we can lay them out on the computer and get them printed on cardstock. Are we crazy? Anyone do this? I'l love to make them inter-linearly translated and with the matriarchs as well.  Any templates? Leads on how to?

Re: DIY Bencher?

• RachiemooRachiemoo member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I didn't do it but just wanted to say that I think it sounds like a wonderful idea.
    image BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • silversparkssilversparks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We didn't do it, but we also seriously considered it. There's a template on the site  "buildaprayer,org" that allows you to create a custom bencher, although I'm not familiar with how you would print the finished product.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • reebsreebsreebsreebs member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_jewish-weddings_diy-bencher?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:399Discussion:f7a48937-6ab2-4d7e-a879-7aed434467e9Post:f05331fc-a619-445a-aac1-dfd99ca7a452">Re: DIY Bencher?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We didn't do it, but we also seriously considered it. There's a template on the site  "buildaprayer,org" that allows you to create a custom bencher, although I'm not familiar with how you would print the finished product.
    Posted by deborahandsteven[/QUOTE]

Thanks, that seems like EXACTLY what we need if we are going to take on this project!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards