February 2013 Weddings
Options

EDIT/Update: NWR Graduation/Job

I got a job that's within driving distance of home and Fi just finished training for a good (but really difficult) summer job. My grades look good so nothing it holding me back from finishing school early! :D Thanks so much for all the T&Ps!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
Feb13 Siggy Challenge

Re: EDIT/Update: NWR Graduation/Job

• Options
    Sending thoughts and prayers your way!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Hi Hope!!  thoughts and prayers coming your way!!  good luck with everything, i am sure it will all work itself out!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Sending good thoughts your way!! Good luck :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
    Centerpieces! Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    Thank y'all so much! I'm filling out paperwork for a huge pharmaceutical company that's really close to home on Tuesday! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    Ahhh!! Hope that is SO GREAT!!! Congratulations to you and your FI!!! :-)
  • Options
    Yay!! Congrats!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    If it's not one thing, it's another. Fi got rear-ended and it totaled our car and insurance won't pay enough to cover it or get a new one (Thanks to no-fault, we can't go after her insurance to help). :( And my grandma fell and hit her head (which meant an unexpected trip home for me to take her there). Just alot of stuff in my last two weeks.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    Hope I am just now able to see your post!!  I am so sorry to hear (read) this :-(  I hope your grandmother is okay and your FI is okay from the accident...I am sending lots of thoughts and prayers for your luck to turn around soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards