February 2013 Weddings

Some small checks!

We've got some songs picked out, groomsmen pants and possibly the suit for the groom figured out!  I am ordering parasols this week for my bridesmaids to carry and my girls are getting measured this weekend (they are having the dresses made!)

5 weekends for me to pull this off and so far it's going well!  45 days until the I'do's!!

Any other checks out there?  How are the plans coming along?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Some small checks!

• I picked up my dress yesterday from alterations. I also finished making my "Mr." and "Mrs." signs for the back of our chairs. My mom and I bought fabric for my garter and she is almost done with that. I have been sick the last few days, so I have been trying to get what I can done online. I order all the food for my snack bar, a hoodie for the day of that says Mrs. .... on it, and order thank you cards. 

I got the paper in for my programs, so I'm hoping to start working on them soon. My fiance and I are trying to figure out a parent's gift for each of our parents also. Next weekend is my bridal shower too. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Last weekend was busy for us!

I had my dress fitting, which went really well.  Then I was off to my hair trial.

Saturday I had my daughters dress fitted and we picked out the suits for the guys.

Sunday we met with the DJ, picked out most of our music and discussed when we wanted the cake cut and what not.  Finally picked out our wedding song, we are going with Love of a Lifetime by Firehouse. Its a power ballad from the early '90s, but it is perfect for us!

Trying to finish my crafts, and I ordered my thank you's!  Today I'll check us in online for our cruise!

Can't believe it's 37 days away for me!!

Very exciting!

Let's keep sharing our check lists!  Maybe someone will post something one of us has forgotten!!

L
  • Yes!! I am at 44 days now so we aren't too far apart!!
  • Everything is going good here too! I have a few DIY things that I still have to pull together.Getting a little nervous only 22 days left and still have things left to do plus I start school in a week!! I got my dressed back from alterations early December but haven't been able to schedule my bridal pictures because I have been sick and then for the last week we have had some harsh thunderstorms. Hoping it will clear up soon so I can get some stuff done! Anyone else stressing or feeling time is just slipping away?!?!

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • wow 22 days!!!  soooo exciting!!!  I am feeling that time is slipping away and have made it a point to not let one day go by without accomplishing at least one thing that's WR lol!
  • Being sick has really put a damper on me getting things done this week. I'm hoping that I will feel better by next week and will be able to start working on getting things done again. I also hope that it means I won't be sick at the wedding. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • congratulations, and are you prepared most tings for your wedding?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards