February 2013 Weddings

My little sister

My sister was in a fatal car crash 2 days ago. Not sure of how or what to do.....emotions are fluctuating.

Re: My little sister

• Oh I am so sorry to hear this!!  Lots of thoughts and prayers for you and your family during this unimaginably tough time  ::Hugs::
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Oh my goodness how tragic :( Keeping you and your family in my thoughts...
  • Sending lots of T&Ps. :(

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • Sending prayers!
  • I'm so sorry. Thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm so sorry for this horrible event! I'm keeping your family and you in my thoughts. ((hugs))
  • I'm so sorry :
    Best of luck to you and yours!

Feb 22, 2013
  • so sorry. thoughts and prayers your way
  • I am so sorry to hear this it breaks my heart. I never wish this on anyone!

You do have options hopefully, If you have insurance you can always postpone. If you don't as hard as it is and you may not want to hear this I hope it doesn't come out insensitive, but life goes on. The only thing with situations like this is you should embrace your sister. Pictures sayings and such that remind you of her.  If you don't address this you will have the elephant in the room and it will make it completely uncomfortable for you and everyone else. once you do this if you choose people can focus that is your day! sure you will still get those emotional times. you are there because you have found your love that hopefully you will spend you last days with,I sure your sister will be there.. and want you to know to go on. I'm speaking for experience it is a lot easier said then done!
  • Thank each of you for your prayers, tears, thoughts and kind words. They family and I are all back to our prospective home states.  we are confident that God will heal us from the pain we feel. The funeral it self was very easily 400-500 people present, standing room only. A major highway in NY was closed to traffic to clear the way for the funeral procession. I say all this to say that I felt honored that my sisters life would be celebrated in such a beautiful way. The out pour of love is a testimony to how she lived her 43 years. 
    From the initial planing of our wedding, FI and & decided to acknowledge persons not present, we had already composed our list. Within hours of her passing we added her name to the list. I am thinking of doing something more than that for my little sister I will talk it over with FI and possibly do a sky lantern for her. 
    Once again I say thank you to each of you.  

• hi,
    Feel sad to hear this.understand you and your family's situation, but handle it strongly everything will be okay, our prayers are with your sister.Frown
  • AliceBarakAliceBarak member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2013

Hi, Feeling really very sad. I am sending my thoughts and prayers. May lord help your sister and give you courage from this sad situation. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards