February 2013 Weddings

NWR: I'm gonna be a (fur) parent!

I just got the okay from my fi and my family (sharing a house with them at the moment and we already have one puppy) to get our (fi and my) own puppy! :D One of my friend's sister is moving back to MI in the beginning of August and can't keep her. She's so darn cute I had to have her. Pics to come when 1) my computer isn't be dumb or 2) I get her in August. :D

Wedding Countdown Ticker
Feb13 Siggy Challenge

Re: NWR: I'm gonna be a (fur) parent!

• Congratulations!!!  my FI wants a dog sooo bad but our apt building doesn't allow them.  also, i've never really had pets and used to be scared of dogs/cats (maybe i still am) so i'm not really gun-ho about it...if we move to a pet friendly building i may give in a bit.  he wants a big dog like a german shephard, but i've convinced him (in one of our many hypothetical discussions) to compromise for a beagle (small to medium sized)...i think that's fair!

What kind of puppy is she?? How old will she be when you get her?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thats great. My fiance and I also want a dog, but we have cats at the moment. We aren't actually supposed to have them, but our landlord likes us so he let us keep them. 

I can't wait to see pics!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I hear y'all. Both fi and I (and our families but my mother) grew up having dogs - we have an issue because I also want a cat when we get our own place (my family is allergic to them and he just never been around a house one). I always wanted a bigger dog (my dad grew up with BIG dogs) but my mom hates them so we've always had a smaller dog. My sister's puppy is a beagle, pug, black lab mix - bark/size of a beagle, tail and sorta face of a pug, and color and attitude of a lab. :)

Lola is a border collie mix and will be about six months old when I get her. :D

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • nice!!  still a pup!  hopefully a potty trained pup lol!
  • They say she is but I won't know for sure until she gets here.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • oh wow!  I was just joking, but that's AWESOME!!
  • Yeah. That's the hardest part to train (at least to me). So excited, only about two more weeks until I get Lola (and anytime now my FMIL will be having my new FSIL)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards