February 2013 Weddings

pearl centerpieces?

What do you girls think of pearl centerpieces for a February indoor wedding?

Re: pearl centerpieces?

• sounds nice and elegant!  do you have any inspirational pics that you can post?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I agree that pics help us to know how it'd look but I see no reason it wouldn't look great, regardless of season.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • I Love this idea... I was actually envisioning something similar. I love that vintage look and am going for a very romantic theme. Originally was going to go for Red because its Feb, but I am leaning toward gold and champagne accents. I love the look of centerpieces that are a mix of candles and the manzanilla branches with floral accents.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2013-weddings_pearl-centerpieces?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3a41aca6-a01d-4389-ae9d-4d0ec4c1d0faDiscussion:3830e500-4329-45e9-9292-20bc673062baPost:cb5773e6-7eab-4b58-96a3-c5510a6004ce">Re: pearl centerpieces?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I Love this idea... I was actually envisioning something similar. I love that vintage look and am going for a very romantic theme. Originally was going to go for Red because its Feb, but I am leaning toward gold and champagne accents. I love the look of centerpieces that are a mix of candles and the manzanilla branches with floral accents.
    Posted by Deems83[/QUOTE]

Welcome to TK and Feb13. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • Welcome Deems!! Hope to see you here often :-)  What part of NY are you from?  I am in the currently Bronx moving to Riverdale in a couple of weeks!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Hi girls...I am fairly new to this site. I'm just confused because I read pearls are better for beach weddings (read it in David Tutera's book) I'm bummed because I already brought a whole bunch of pearl stuff for decor I no longer can return because I opened everything,and threw out receipts. I love this centerpiece!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2013-weddings_pearl-centerpieces?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3a41aca6-a01d-4389-ae9d-4d0ec4c1d0faDiscussion:3830e500-4329-45e9-9292-20bc673062baPost:de4368f3-1f05-441e-8b0b-ae7584144fe7">Re: pearl centerpieces?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi girls...I am fairly new to this site. I'm just confused because I read pearls are better for beach weddings (read it in David Tutera's book) I'm bummed because I already brought a whole bunch of pearl stuff for decor I no longer can return because I opened everything,and threw out receipts. I love this centerpiece!
    Posted by blesstina[/QUOTE]

If you like it, use it! I think that it looks beautiful. Much as I love Dadvid Tutera, it doesn't always apply. It's your wedding and if you like the pearls, keep and use them. :) I think that the pearls that are just so pretty.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • I agree with Hope, that centerpiece is beautiful and as long as you love it that's all that matters. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You're right ladies.....thank you!
  • In Response to Re: pearl centerpieces?:
    I was wondering if you still have all this avaliable? I am looking to buy pearls to do my wedding centerpieces :) thanks! is so email me tuyls001@uwp.edu
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards