February 2013 Weddings

OMG Help

Ok so I am getting married on February 16th at 1pm. The reception starts at 2pm.I have no clue how to schedule everything for that day. I do not have a wedding planner and I am trying to do some sort of schedule for the day. I have no clue where to start.

The salon, my parent's house, our house, church, and reception are all within 10-15 minute area.

I am very organized and right now I feel lost on doing a timed schedule.

I have seen a lot of schedule templates but they are all for late afternoon or evening weddings.

Please help!

Re: OMG Help

• I hope someone can help!  I am no help since I am having a destination wedding and the resort coordinators are handling everything.

Try not to worry, I am sure something will come together!  I kind of remember one of the girls here talking about timelines/schedules.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I did a Google search of "wedding day timeline for 1:00 ceremony" and found this. I would just make some changes to fit you better. When I made my timeline I asked each vendor what would be their arrival time and added that to my list. Also, ask your hair and make up artists how long they need. Make a "Vendor list" and give that to anyone who might need to contact them if anyone is running late so that you don't have to worry about it.

Good luck!

8:00 Shower & Breakfast
    9:00-11:00 Getting Ready (Doing my own hair & makeup)
    11:00-12:30 Begin Photos at the Church
    11:00-11:30 Bride and Groom (starting with Private "first look" photos)
    11:30-11:45 Bridal Party
    11:45-12:15 Family Photos
    12:15-12:30 Fun Photos Outside (weather permitting)
    12:30-1:00 RELAX & EAT LUNCH
    1:00 Wedding

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My photographer set up an initial timeline from when we would be starting pictures. My hair/make-up person told me when I needed to show up there in order to be on time for the photographs. I figure I'll base when I get up and such on that. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yes I am agree with you. This is a perfect Timing. Thanks :)

In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2013-weddings_omg-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3a41aca6-a01d-4389-ae9d-4d0ec4c1d0faDiscussion:a3eb5748-e224-4303-899d-4d9d50001a88Post:0ed4b3f7-0a37-44e3-8138-03e0890cbfd2">Re: OMG Help</a>:
    [QUOTE]I did a Google search of "wedding day timeline for 1:00 ceremony" and found this. I would just make some changes to fit you better. When I made my timeline I asked each vendor what would be their arrival time and added that to my list. Also, ask your hair and make up artists how long they need. Make a "Vendor list" and give that to anyone who might need to contact them if anyone is running late so that you don't have to worry about it. Good luck! 8:00 Shower & Breakfast 9:00-11:00 Getting Ready (Doing my own hair & makeup) 11:00-12:30 Begin Photos at the Church 11:00-11:30 Bride and Groom (starting with Private "first look" photos) 11:30-11:45 Bridal Party 11:45-12:15 Family Photos 12:15-12:30 Fun Photos Outside (weather permitting) 12:30-1:00 RELAX & EAT LUNCH 1:00 Wedding
    Posted by AMYM312[/QUOTE]
  • Also couldn't hurt to look into hiring a "day-of" coordinator to help keep everything running smoothly on your wedding day. Last thing you want is to be worried about staying on-time!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards