February 2013 Weddings
Options

I can now update my siggy!!

I've chosen my invitations!!!  I was searching and searching, ended up on zazzle.com and when I saw these a peacefulness just came over me!  I really wanted a beachy themed invitation and I've found one that's simple and what I feel reflects a laid back serene feel, which is what I want for my beach wedding!

I will probably change up the wording and will definitely change the font type...I feel that what's shown here is too bold...I am so excited to have a check done!!!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: I can now update my siggy!!

• Options
    Those will go great with the theme of your wedding! I agree with you about the font, but I like them overall a lot!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Cute!! :) Happy you found something. I agree about the font as well. 

I'm glad people are remembering to blackout their personal information as well.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • Options

Thanks!!  Yeah these are just the sample invites I found online.

• Options
    I love the background! 
  • Options
    Thanks!! I've played around with the font a little and they have plenty to choose from that I really like!  yay!  One thing that bothers me is the gray line at the top...i don't know if that's supposed to be sky or the horizon or what.  I tried to crop it out but wasn't able to...I will try again, but I think I can deal with it if I am unable to remove it.
  • Options
    It'd be a pain but could you just cut off that part of the invites if it won't crop out (and if there's no wording on it)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • Options

That may be an option Hope!  I'd even use the cutter we have at work for a super straight edge...unless I decide to round out the corners :-\ we shall see!

• Options

I need to invest into a at-home cutter for doing my invites and the ones for my parent's party too. :/

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards