June 2012 Weddings

XP: Need opinions on my vows

Step-daughter A and step-daughter B, I promise that I will always love you both. I will treat you both as my own children and love you unconditionally. I am proud to be called your step-mother. Thank you for sharing your Daddy with me and allowing me to be part of your family.

Husband, I never knew it was possible to love you this much. We have had our share of ups and downs but no matter what you have stood by me. You have encouraged me to be the best I can be and supported me when I wanted to give up. You have been there to laugh with me, cry with me and even yell with me. You smile when I’m being stupid and you accept my crazy ideas. I promise to always fight for us and never let go. I promise to never go to sleep without kissing you goodnight. I promise to do my best not to turn away from you when we are having a disagreement. I promise to be here for you and stand by you no matter what life throws at us. Our love will last forever and we’ll always make it through. Just believe in me like I believe in you. Oh and you started it! (little inside joke at the end there)

What do you all think?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: XP: Need opinions on my vows

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards