Washington-Seattle

Friday Rant & Rave

And GO!
OMH est. May 7, 2011
Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!

Re: Friday Rant & Rave

• mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant #1:  The last three RSVP letters we've received have been declines.  I'm happy they are mailing them back to us.... but I really want to start receiving more accepts.

Rant #2:  My mom told me that my dad told her that he didn't see the need to send back a formal RSVP..... WTF?!  We haven't spoken in over 4 months (almost 5 now) and you don't think you need to RSVP...  SCREW YOU.  I told my mom to tell him that, yeah, he does actually have to RSVP, especially since I already supplied postage.

Rant #3:  My mom isn't going to be able to attend my Shower tomorrow.  It sucks.  I expected it, but it still sucks a big one.  It's times like these that I really, REALLY wish my brother was normal, and autism could be "fixed."

Rave #1:  My Shower and Bach-Party are tomorrow!!!  I've been registry stalking, and I think I'm going to receive some pretty sweet gifts Laughing

Rave #2:  Rue La La had some great deals on swimsuits and swimsuit accessories today, so I totally snagged a couple for the honeymoon!
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • edited December 2011
    Rant: The forecast is saying there is a 40% chance of rain tonight in Downtown. I am going to the Sounders game tonight, so I really rooting for that 60%. Also, I asked my FI about meeting with this imam. The first thing my FI said was "we can't tell him we're living together." I'm sorry, but if you can't be honest with your religious advisor, doesn't it defeat the purpose?

Rave: IT'S FRIDAY! Going to the Sounders game tonight. Going to VegFest tomorrow. Going to play with some babies on Sunday. and maybe if I can convince the FI, going to the Woodinville Fire and Rescue pancake fundraisor and have some firemen cook me up some pancakes. YaHooo!

Girls is stripper heels, boys rolling in Maseratis,
    all they need in this world is some love.
  • edited December 2011
    Rant: I'm wanting to finalize a few more items (music choices for reception, and center piece design) but FI thinks there is plenty of time...we can do that all the first of July.  Ummmm.NOT!
    Additional Rant: Rear-ended the other day; no real damage to car but have whiplash.  Wishing I had a hot-tub or knew of a good massage therapist in the Tacoma area.

Rave: The sun is shining, had a good talk w/the boss with some needed changes to my job coming up, and the weekend is soon to begin!

Additional Rave: thanks to Mgoss I did a little registery stalking since my first bridal shower is next week and discovered some things were purchased - especially the back massger I was debating and getting myself tomorrow!
  • edited December 2011
    Rant: I sent out my Will You Be My...cards on Monday.....and I still haven't heard from 3 of the girls. Two of them called me on Tuesday and accepted so that's awesome!!! But I am wondering what's going on with the other girls.......super annoying!

Rant: I start school again on Monday....gonna be superrrr busy!

Rave: Invitations are totally designed....and FI has busted out 30 pocketfolds, only 30 more to go. And Sunday I am having two BM's come over to help with assembly of the invites.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards