June 2012 Weddings

Lets Make A Pact.

This has nothing to do with me, or my wedding, but I just wanted to show you what this one girl posted on another board in response to a bride who was upset that her sister randomly booked a month long cruise and will be coming back the day before her wedding. I cannot believe how rude people can be:

gosh, your one big drama queen. 
first the BM not catering to you in showers and now the sister casue she's living her life and going on a cruise. 
i think you need to postpone your wedding and get some physco therapy help.  no man needs to be getting into this for better or worse..

Now let me just say this...no one on this board has said these kinds of comments, but it just disgusts me that ANYONE would use a forum to bash women who are trying to get support from other women going through the same trials of planning a wedding. We are no longer in middle school, therefore we should be mature enough not to be mean girls!

The women who have posted on this board are truly amazing. I love reading about everyone's life even if I  don't respond and I am pretty sure you all feel the same way. I say that us early girls make a pact that if anyone comes on and tries to bash any one, we stick up for them in a mature way. What do you say? Are you in it with me?!?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards