June 2012 Weddings

Venue paid in FULL!!

Holy cow, The time seems to be flying by, but yet, at times seems to be standing still. Calling in my final payment just solidified once more how soon our wedding date is approaching. SQUEE!!!
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Venue paid in FULL!!

• Congrat's!! This is a big check girlie!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thanks. I'm so friggin excited. I dont have a whole lot left to do. You're really close too! Do you have anything left on your check list?
  • Yay!!! how exciting- that is a major check. We will pay ours off next week.
    Anniversary Cruise Ship - Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We got our final invoice for our venue yesterday and looked everything over with our coordinator to make sure that everything is how we want it, so we will be paying ours off next week too. I have the DJ left to pay and $150 to the photographer.  In the home stretch now ladies!
  • Nice.  We won't pay our venue until after the wedding when the final bar bill is available.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Nice job! We paid ours a long time ago (it's a local farm, and it was ridiculously cheap). I don't think we have anyone left to pay but to give our pastor a donation. Everyone we are working with vendor wise are friends of family and do a great job, so I trusted that I could pay them ahead of time.
  • We still owe the venue 300, our photographer and 200 for the dj. Then our hands are clean lol
  • TeepTeep member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Dropped the check off to the country club yesterday, paid the photographer today, we're finally done!
  • our venue is paid!!! thanks to mommy and daddy. I still need to pay the drummers 350 and my cake 150..then that's it...smooth sailing
    Mashavoo
  • I still have to pay final balances to the DJ, and the photographer. But those aren't due till the day of. Also the baker. The cake is paid for but we will need to pay the delivery fee on the day of.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards