June 2012 Weddings

Photo-Share Website

I know we've discussed this before, but I can't seem to find it, and I can't find any discussions from the last year when I use TK's search function.  If you're using a photo-share website, which one are you using?  Does it have the capability for people to upload from their phones? Can you then pull the pictures off the website and print the ones you want?

If you have cute photo-share card wording that you'd like to share, that would be appreciated as well!!  Thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photo-Share Website

• I have a Shutterfly website, but I'm just not sure if its something that I want to worry about. 
    I just keep going back and forth about it. I'm not sure if I want to spend the money to get cards to give people the password and such.

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Here is my photo share card I had printed with VistaPrint.

I used photobucket for a website. Not sure about uploading from a phone, but you can print any pictures that are uploaded to the account.
  • We got cards from Vistaprint too (for pennies with a groupon). We're using flickr.
  • We used Shuttefly. People can upload from any device with internet. Yes you can DL and print any photo uploaded.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We have a shutterfly account but I'm sure people will just post pics from their phone on FB or email them to us.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards