June 2012 Weddings

Long Distance Brides <3

Hey ladies! I know I have talked this once, but right now (and up until we get married) my FI and I only see each other two weekends a month. I moved to NC to take my dream job (a 6th grade SPED teacher) and originally he was supposed to be down here by now. However, last month his transfer got denied. I was a complete mess when I found out. I am a true Virgo and love being organized and planning out EVERYTHING. We decided that for our finances, it would be better if he stayed in Maryland while I worked down here. In Oct he moved in with his Uncle so he didn't have to pay rent. Right now our life is very up in the air. Right before our wedding, I will either be moving back to Maryland or we will both be moving. We are thinking Charlotte NC (my #1 vote), Tampa, Jacksonville (FL), or Orlando.

But the good news is this is his weekend to travel :)  I am so excited!! I miss him so much. I know this may seem crazy, but our relationship has actually IMPROVED since I moved. I know they say at 2 years the fighting begins to increase. There is no point in getting into those fights right now because of the limited amount of time we have with each other. Granted, I know how to fight with him. We have had our fair share of battles ;)

We are looking at venues and really hoping to finalize a place and date this weekend. Super excited!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards