June 2012 Weddings

Anybody else?

Is anybody else addicted to TK as much as me? How often to do you get on and what boards do you frequent the most?

Re: Anybody else?

• edited October 2010

This totally made me laugh out loud :D I use to log on everyday during the summer, but I recently started my internship so I haven't had as much time. I think it's more addicting then Facebook. I'm usually either on this board or the South Florida Board. I relate most to this board because we are all going through the same time frame.  

June 2012-July Siggy Challenge: Ceremony Venue imagePlanning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Purple&7Purple&7 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited October 2010
    I'm on here way too much Embarassed Sometimes I neglect my school work.  I usually just check this board and my local. I also agree that TK is just as addicting as Facebook!
  • I am addicted too! I need to start posting more but have not gotten much done yet!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We have a lot of time to post and share ideas :)
    June 2012-July Siggy Challenge: Ceremony Venue imagePlanning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It is crazy how addicting it is. :)  I like this board, and I'm on the Kansas City board a lot.  I used to read the Etiquette board, because I'm paranoid about making some egregious etiquette error, but some of the ladies on there are really mean.  I think it's pretty interesting how there's people on the TK community that had their weddings like 7 years ago, but stay on just to bash other people's wedding plans.  I guess I'm just not really sure what the point of that is...
  • I am extremely addicted! I frequent this board, South Jersey, Chit Chat, Moms and Maids, Students, and African-American weddings a LOT. :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards