June 2012 Weddings

June 30 Wedding - PIP

Congrats June Brides!  I am not leaving for my honeymoon until Saturday so I thought I'd share a few pics from my June 30 wedding.  Our photographer gave us a sneak peek of only 2 pictures, but I also have some taken by friends. 
Overall the wedding went very well and it was a wonderful day!  One thing that has been bothering me is that there are several guests that I didn't get to talk to as much as I would've liked, and other guests that I didn't get to talk to at all.  Anyone else have this problem?  

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: June 30 Wedding - PIP

• Beautiful pictures! I absolutely had the same problem- there just wasn't enough time to talk to all my guests. I feel bad about it, but I also hope they understand that I was not intentionally ignoring them. 
  • Beautiful photos and enjoy your honeymoon :)

• congrats!! I love your dress, have a great HM
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • CONGRATULATIONS!  Beautiful photos.
    Same problem here. The day just sped by, and my 11 year old niece kept pulling me out on the dance floor-- which I loved, but also wanted to dance with more people and talk to more people. It's quite the juggling act when everyone wants a piece of you. And it was wonderful, but yes, I do feel bad that there were folks I didnt get to spend more time with -- I assume most people understand, and all the pics show everyone smiling and laughing and a full dance floor. Guests commented that the food was amazing as was the band, so I hope that with the intention of providing a great party to thank them for coming, that everyone left happy without feeling unacknowledged....I think that's jsut the way it is-- at least if you have an event with more than just a handful of guests.

Nice that you have a few days to recuperate and go over the events of the day before running off o your honeymoon. Let it go and. ENJOY. My guess is that when you see the rest of your pics you will see how happy all your guests were, and will be reminded of what a beautiful day it was indeed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards