June 2012 Weddings

Hello? Is anyone out there?

2»

Re: Hello? Is anyone out there?

• JJB2009 - That's crazy! we're in similar situations then!  Hopefully my fiance gets a job out here soon... Gluck with ur planning!
    Wedding Planning Bio & For Sale: valeriewalter.weebly.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello Everyone!
     My name is Lyndsay but you can call me Lynz or Lily. We got engaged about a month ago and we are planning for June 29,2012. I live in NJ and I have been to 8 different places and so far I love the Manor and Bretton Woods, but I have about 8 more places to go see. I hate this venue shopping! I am a budget bride and most likely a DIY bride to save money.
    *Future Mrs.W* Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  •  June 2nd 2012 bride :) very excited! Can't wait to start planning!
  • Hi everyone!  My name is Christine and Im thinking not 100% that I will be getting married in or around June 2012! I met my FH in highschool been together 6.5 years and cant wait for the day! I live in Buffalo,ny not sure if anyone lives around here? I started college right out of highschool in 2007 and ended up switching majors now Im graduating in December 2010 hope everything works out and that I get a good job so we can start saving because college has made me broke! I cant wait to try on dresses my favorite I think is v8377 from David's bridal its different. I think we are going to have our ceremony and reception at the Lancaster Elks Lodge not sure where to take pics though. Bye for now..Laughing
  • Hi ladies, so glad I finally have someone to talk about all this yay!!!!! Not engaged yet (saving for the ring) but we decided on the 10th June 2012 for our wedding in Orlando, Florida.

I'm going to need as much help from ye guys as possible as we're in Ireland and trying to plan long distance is going to be tough.

So first question first: Any reccommendations for planners in or around the orlando area?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Aww! I didn't realize that planning so far in advance would be so popular! 
    My name is Lindsay and I'm recently engaged (just shy of 2 weeks) and my Fiance and I have been together for a year as of today :D!  I want a beach wedding and since I'm from the Toledo Ohio Area I'm considering a destination wedding... I'd love to find someplace beachy yet not too far away to keep the number of guests down... I'm from a family where my moms side alone is 73 people who I basically never see or talk to! All I know is June of 2012 seems like a great month! Can't wait to get to hear everyones ideas over the next couple of years! 
  • We're not engaged yet, but I sense the ring is coming soon and we both agree we want the wedding on our anniversary (June 20).  Either 2012 or 2013 (both will be weekdays, Wednesday/Thursday respectively).  I hope that will help with our budget.

We've been together 9 years this past June, so by 2012, it will be 11 years.  The only reason it's taken us so long is all financial. =(

So here's to hoping.
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are getting married June 30th, 2012.  I am absolutely fine with a long engagment!!  I just hate explaining to everyone WHY we are waiting so long!!  LOL  I haven't booked anything, but I am collecting ideas and tentatively decided on things.  When I first got engaged I have over 2 years before the date...now it's already less than 2 years (I know-not much less), but with the holidays coming up the rest of the year will fly by and then we'll all only have 1.5 years!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hey girls!!! I'm from Miami and got engaged March 13. I had originally planned to get married in October; however, I changed the date to June 29, 2012. I think the longer time period will let us enjoy all the wedding planning a lot more. I have my venue and church set for my date. I think I'm going to choose the colors pale pink and ivory. The colors go great with my venue. If you girls want to look at my planning bio for ideas go right ahead. I'm looking forward to a fun two years planning with you girls!!!!! It's going to go by super fast :)
    June 2012-July Siggy Challenge: Ceremony Venue imagePlanning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards