June 2012 Weddings

Missing item off registry

There is a set of two pans that was purchased off our registry back in March right before our first shower. Our wedding was June 3rd, and we still haven't received the pans. I've been trying to figure out what happened to these pans and the only logical options I can come up with are: 
It got lost in the mail.
Someone purchased it from the wrong registry.
or someone bought it for our shower in March and then changed their mind about going to the shower.

Did this happen to any of you? Should I contact BBB to see if it got lost in the mail?

Re: Missing item off registry

• TeepTeep member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    I had a picture frame set purchased off mine in March and didn't receive it, a friend wasn't able to attend my shower and had purchased it online. We had moved between the time we registered and the shower and hadn't even thought about it. The friend asked me about it a couple weeks ago, so I called and explained the situation to them and they sent me one to the new address. I would call them.
  • I'll check into it! It's just no one has said anything about it and we haven't moved.
  • Did you get married yet?  Maybe someone is saving it for a wedding gift. 
  • kipnuskipnus member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Can you tell who purchased it?
  • We have been married for almost three weeks now. I wish I could tell who bought it, but I can't. It's through BBB.
  • Just called, and they said it wasn't purchased online. Guess someone purchased it off the wrong registry or bought it and never gave it to us.
  • We have a few sets of dishes and a wok come off of our Target registry that we have not recieved yet.  MIL said her brother forgot to bring our gift to the wedding so that might be part of it.  We also have a set of silverware that had no name or card on the box, so we have no clue who it was from.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards