June 2012 Weddings

6/30/12 Recap! PIP Heavy

I'm finally back from our amaaaazing honeymoon and couldn't be happier!  Our wedding went so well, I'm so relieved and just happy with life.  There were a couple hitches, I left my veils at my house (where the groom & groomsmen were sleeping Friday night) but my matron of honor was able to get them, and the groomsmen had a lot of trouble with Tuxedo Junction not giving people the right accessories.  They even called me at 1:53 (ceremony started at 2) to tell me the guy was outside the church with the ties for a couple groomsmen, what should he do, they can't reach the groom.  I was like "Well we're getting married in SEVEN MINUTES SO HE SHOULD GO IN THE CHURCH AND GIVE THEM THEIR TIES!!!!" 

Other than that everything was amazing, everyone keeps commenting on how the food was great and they had an amazing time.  We danced until about midnight and when we got to our room we discovered that there were rose petals everywhere, they lit a ton of little tealights, and in the other room of the suite there was a table set with some sandwiches, homemade potato chips, pickles, and some slices of our cake, as well as a bottle of champagne and some water bottles.  It was such a small touch that really made the night, we were starving and it was great to unwind and talk about everything together.  Just a beautiful night.
Picture time!!!

Me in my dress:

Outside our church:

Cover of Bridesmaids movie picture:

Groomsmen:

Saw on Pinterest & wanted to try:

Also tried because of Pinterest!!

Congratulations to everyone, can't wait to catch up on everyone's recaps!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 6/30/12 Recap! PIP Heavy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards