Saturday Checks

I finished my cake topper! 

First Look
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Saturday Checks

• I just scheduled my first dress fitting for next Saturday! Laughing
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I saw it on FB! I love it; you're talented lady...

The RD is pretty much booked; waiting to hear back from the venue to confirm the time works but the menu, guest list and everything else is finalized.

Almost finished the thank you notes - almost. Gotta get back to it...this break lasted 4 1/2 hours.

My MU trial was supposed to be today but I'm on-call and as a general rule shouldn't leave town so I'm stuck. I re-scheduled for next week, but I'm a bit bummed.

Ordered the cake pull charms from Etsy for the bridal party gifts.

That's it!
    Vacation White Knot
  • Final payment for photographer, make-up trial today!!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • That is such a cute topper!! I have a wedding to go to today...I'm not looking forward to it. :/ I'm taking the next week off from wedding stuff to freshen my brain. Next Sat is my bridal shower, so I will pick right back up then :
  • Love the cake topper!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I finished painting all my Tolsby frames! Yea!! No more spray painting!

• Peachy that topper is so amazing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Love the cake topper!  

I picked up necklaces for my BMs.  That was something I had been worrying about since I had been looking for awhile but couldn't find anything I liked.  Finally scored 4 different necklaces from Charming Charlies that work well together.  I think I'm going to let the girls fight for who gets what rather then choose for them.
  • I had my first fitting. I've never had anything tailored since I was a little girl and my grandma made my pagent dresses. I was expecting just a hem and tighening up the bust area. Boy was a wrong. Hem, bust, back and removing a tie on it I didn't really like. She was impressed I had the right underclothes on and I brought the shoes I'm wearing. I guess a lot of brides don't.

Tomorrow we do our registry which we had not planned on doing. Second marriage for both of us, we're almost 40 and have lived together for two years but people have started asking so off we go.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 66 image Invited
    45 image Are ready to party
  • I mailed the last of the invitations and updated our RSVP spreadsheet. FILs are in town for a surprise visit (just found out last night). FMIL wanted tips on how to lose weight for the wedding, so I'm going to do up a little workout plan for her. :)
  • We finalized our ceremony with the officiant. Everything feels so real now!

We took our first dance lesson. It was fun, and I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be. We're debating if we should go for more lessons. It would definitely help, but they are $400 for 5 lessons, and we really don't have the extra money. What to do, what to do?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks everyone!

First Look
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards