June 2012 Weddings

Roll Call...

Hey June 2012 brides! With there being only 18/19 months until our big day, I was just wondering who all is on here. In reading some of ther earlier posts, I was kind of hoping to create one where all of our information is in one spot. Feel free to include as much, or little, info as you feel comfortable with.

Length of Relationship: 2 years, 4 months
Projected Wedding Date: June 25
Colors: Black, White, and Silver/Gray
Ring or No Ring: No ring yet but it's coming....any day now. He's given me the go ahead to start planning! :)
Current Stage of Planning: The venue (ceremony/reception at the same place) and bakery is picked out but nothing else yet. I have been in contact with many vendors.
Honeymoon Plans/Ideas: 1 week vacation to Iceland.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Roll Call...

• edited November 2010
    Length of Relationship: 2 years, 6 months
    Projected Wedding Date: June 23 (1 year and 7 months exactly!!!)
    Colors: Pink & Brown
    Ring or No Ring: No ring yet, we decided going to his best friends funeral was more important than spending that money on a ring for me. I don't mind waiting for a ring. :)
    Current Stage of Planning: All over the board! LOL.
    Honeymoon Plans/Ideas: 7 day Hawaiian Cruise :)))
    "Even on my weakest days, I get a little bit stronger."
    http://adkennard.weebly.com/
    Length of Relationship: 7 years
    Projected Wedding Date: June 1
    Colors: Light Blue and Pale Yellow
    Ring or No Ring: Amazing Ring  FI did VERY well
    Current Stage of Planning: lots of ideas...waiting until after the holiday's to put down deposits
    Honeymoon Plans/Ideas: tropical!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Length of Relationship: 3 years, 1 months
    Projected Wedding Date: June 16
    Colors: Orange with Lime accents
    Ring or No Ring: Ring
    Current Stage of Planning: The venue (Chapel and Alumni Hall on the Campus where FI went to school), photographer, DJ, dress.
    Honeymoon Plans/Ideas: cruise

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
    Length of Relationship: 13 Years 5 Months (Now)
    Projected Wedding Date: June 30
    Colors: Tentatively - Champagne and Eggplant or some sort of Purple Hue
    Ring or No Ring: Amazing Yes!
    Current Stage of Planning: Going Nuts!!!  Church is a definite and venue is an almost "yes" just want to check a couple more locations.  Will finalize after the holidays in Jan/Feb
    Honeymoon Plans/Ideas: Not sure yet, but prob something Carribean
    Length of Relationship: 3 years, 2 months
    Projected Wedding Date: June 9
    Colors: Purple
    Ring or No Ring: Yes, I have the ring!
    Current Stage of Planning: We don't have a venue yet, but we're hoping to have it some where near the water.
    Honeymoon Plans/Ideas: Honestly, we haven't really thought about it.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_roll-call?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:8ba46af3-628a-4d18-b52c-fb9008fff0dfPost:8351eecc-1a3c-4e6d-8503-928262afd959">Re: Roll Call...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Purple, I thought you posted that it was over :( Did you guys work things out?! =] Cuz that would be AMAZING!! :)
    Posted by twihard08[/QUOTE]

ditto...

<strong>Age</strong>: 23
    <strong>Length of Relationship</strong>: 2 Years
    <strong>Wedding Date</strong>: June 29
    <strong>Colors</strong>: Purple, Black, and Gray
    <strong>Ring or No Ring</strong>: Yupp... center stone is from his grandma's ring and its set in a halo-type setting
    <strong>Current Stage of Planning</strong>: Booked Church, Venue, Photographer, Coordinator, bought supplies to DIY invites, looking to book DJ next then finally dress shopping
    <strong>Honeymoon Plans/Ideas</strong>: Jamaica, theres just a ton to do there and I'm not a DR fan.
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_roll-call?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:8ba46af3-628a-4d18-b52c-fb9008fff0dfPost:41c4975c-09b6-4665-aa53-e68e06e7012c">Re: Roll Call...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes ladies, we have worked things out!
    Posted by Purple&7[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah! Congrats! I am happy for you! :)
    "Even on my weakest days, I get a little bit stronger."
    http://adkennard.weebly.com/
    Length of Relationship: 2 years (6months at proposal)
    Projected Wedding Date: June 2012. We are think of Fall so either Fall 11 or 12
    Colors: Black and white. We also want to do some sort of baseball theme
    Ring or No Ring: Ring.
    Current Stage of Planning: Nothing at all. There is plenty of time left.  
    Honeymoon Plans/Ideas: We would love to do Bora Bora or visit Europe
    Length of Relationship: 18 months
    Projected Wedding Date: June 16 or 30, 2012
    Colors: Lilac, Ice blue & chocolate
    Ring or No Ring: Yes
    Current Stage of Planning: Bridal party has been asked, preacher has been asked and accepted, bridesmaid dresse picked, my dress desogned (friend is making it for me), location choosen but venue can't be secured until the date is decided, photographer contact but no contract yet, bits and piece of decore are in a purple container in my room, invitations picked ...
    Honeymoon Plans/Ideas: He wants to surprise me ...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucket June 2012 Siggy Challange - Shoes
    Length of Relationship: 6 years, 1 month
    Projected Wedding Date: June 9, 2012
    Colors: Main colors: teal, eggplant. Accent color: silver (peacock feather theme)
    Ring or No Ring: Yes
    Current Stage of Planning: contract established with photographer and caterer. Contract pending with venue (in the next 2 wks), BM and MOH have been asked. The bridal party has been picked but not officially asked.
    Honeymoon Plans/Ideas: No idea.. the groom is surprising me.. but we might have to wait... which is fine by me too! 
  • squarepeg72 & mizzicantwait: A surprise sounds fun (even if you have to wait).

My friend and her DH are waiting until next year for their honeymoon/1 year anniv. In looking up stuff with her got me thinking and I started making a list, and looking up flight/hotel deals, and that's where Iceland came about. I'm sure FI would have love to surprise me with that but since I'm the one that has already done the research it's kinda up to me to figure it all out, which is fine by me!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Length of Relationship: 6 years, 2 months (but we've known each other for 22 years!)
    Projected Wedding Date: June 23
    Colors: Red, Black, and White
    Ring or No Ring: Yes, and I LOVE my ring and the wedding band
    Current Stage of Planning: I'm collecting ideas and gathering possible wedding venues.  Right after the holidays I'm going to make appointments to go look at the possible venues and pick one.
    Honeymoon Plans/Ideas: Hawaii!!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Length of Relationship: 4 years 2 months right now.
    Projected Wedding Date: June 2, 2012! DEFINITE no projected about it!
    Colors: Blue and Purple....I think royal blue and maybe lavendar
    Ring or No Ring:RING! :D with a family diamond in it!
    Current Stage of Planning: Have Ceremony/Recpetion venue with room blocks booked at it and have a photographer. O and a dress thats coming in in a MONTH!!! and earrings cause they were a steal off etsy.
    Honeymoon Plans/Ideas: 1 week in Carribean somewhere. FI refuses to go back to Mexico so thats a definite no.

Congrats Purple so happy to have you back!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 139 Invited so far!
    image 79 Are ready to party!
    image 60 Will be missing out!
    Length of Relationship: 1 yr, 6 months
    Projected Wedding Dateperhaps June 25 (that's my parents' anniversary)
    Colors: fuschia and navy blue with yellow accents
    Ring or No Ring: yes ring
    Current Stage of Planning: still in the brainstorming stage...Embarassed, and I'm such a procrastinator
    Honeymoon Plans/Ideas: currently don't have any, but who knows what the future holds
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_roll-call?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:8ba46af3-628a-4d18-b52c-fb9008fff0dfPost:41c4975c-09b6-4665-aa53-e68e06e7012c">Re: Roll Call...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes ladies, we have worked things out!
    Posted by Purple&7[/QUOTE]
    Yay!!!! I'm so happy for you. Congrats :D

<strong>Age</strong>: I'm 23, He's 26
    <strong>Length of Relationship</strong>: 1 year 8 months
    <strong>Projected Wedding Date</strong>: June 29
    <strong>Colors:</strong> A mix of coral/pale pink/off white
    <strong>Ring or No Ring</strong>: Ring and paying off the beautiful bands :o)
    <strong>Current Stage of Planning</strong>: Church and venue booked. I know the photographer I want and have met with them, however, I'm waiting for March to officialy book the team. Planning on booking the Florist/DJ very soon!
    <strong>Honeymoon Plans/Ideas</strong>: Cruise around Europe.

<div id="forumPostAuthor[9]" class="Discussion_UserName"><em>diamondx423 : We are date twins!!! </em></div>
    June 2012-July Siggy Challenge: Ceremony Venue imagePlanning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Length of Relationship: 7 years!
    Projected Wedding Date: June 9th or 16th
    Colors: Plum purple, or royal purple (bright purple is what we want) with accents of melon color and hot pink
    Ring or no ring: Ring, since last Feb.
    Current Stage of Planning: Looking at all the vendors, but having trouble with the budget!
    Honeymoon Plan/Details: Something all inclusive in the Carribean or beachy

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_roll-call?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:8ba46af3-628a-4d18-b52c-fb9008fff0dfPost:045bdbb8-d1e6-4d51-a9ea-5d0b82ea7369">Re: Roll Call...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Age: 24 Length of Relationship : 7 years! Projected Wedding Date : June 9th or 16th Colors : Plum purple, or royal purple (bright purple is what we want) with accents of melon color and hot pink Ring or no ring : Ring, since last Feb. Current Stage of Planning : Looking at all the vendors, but<em><strong> having trouble with the budget!</strong></em> Honeymoon Plan/Details : Something all inclusive in the Carribean or beachy
    Posted by kaglade85[/QUOTE]

I know that we're all from different regions on this board, but if you need any help, I'm sure we can give you some suggestions or ideas to look into!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Length of Relationship: 13 MONTHS
    Projected Wedding Date: June 2,2012
    Colors: Ivory,Coral,and Gold
    Ring or No Ring: No ring yet but it's coming....any day now. He's given me the go ahead to start planning! :)
    Current Stage of Planning: wedding planner booked, church & pastors's booked, caterer booked currently looking for reception venue, DJ and videographer.
    Honeymoon Plans/Ideas: 1 week in  Aruba !!!! (paid by in-laws)
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Length of Relationship:  9 months
    Projected Wedding Date: June 9
    Colors: Tiffany Blue, white, and silver
    Ring or No Ring: Ring!!
    Current Stage of Planning: Set budget and looked at a few venues
    Honeymoon Plans/Ideas: 1 week vacation to the Caribbean, we have been looking at a few of the Sandals Resorts
    Graphics Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Length of Relationship: 3 years and 1 month
    Projected Wedding Date: June 23. No projected this is a for sure
    Colors: Shades of Blue and orange
    Ring or No Ring) Have a ring. We got engaged this past April
    Current Stage of Planning: Have the church and reception site picked out. Already bought my dress, Have a photographer picked out. Have a hair and makeup person booked,. Just have to work on florist and catering for the two bigs things that stick out at the moment to work on.
    Honeymoon Plans/Ideas: A cruise somewhere warm

June2012 Siggy for March:Honeymoon in Panama City Beach
    image 288 Invited so far!
    image 48 Are ready to party!
    image 34 Will be missing out!
    image 206 Are MIA!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Length of Relationship: 2 years, 9 months
    Projected Wedding Date: June 23
    Colors: Pink, Orange and Blue
    Ring or No Ring: Ring, since February
    Current Stage of Planning: Have the church and reception place booked, everything else is still in the beginning planning stage
    Honeymoon Plans/Ideas: 1 week in a tropical location, he's going to pick it out!
    Length of Relationship: 2 years and change. 
    Projected Wedding Date: 6-9-12 --- It's definite 
    Colors: Ask me tomorrow I probably will have changed my mind 20 more times. 
    Ring or No Ring: Yes ring. 
    Current Stage of Planning: Church - booked, reception - booked (but my mom is throwing a fit), Hair/Makeup - She's stuck so I consider her booked (She's done my hair for 5 years now.) Photographer- Picked out, but again I'll change my mind 20 times by the end of next week. 
    Honeymoon Plans/Ideas: Hawaii, we've already backpacked across Europe, and I've been to almost every other island. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_roll-call?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:8ba46af3-628a-4d18-b52c-fb9008fff0dfPost:d8e36ca5-f0b2-4896-8a35-8cb640e69fdb">Re: Roll Call...</a>:
    [QUOTE] reception - booked (but my mom is throwing a fit) 
    Posted by Raimey23[/QUOTE]

If you don't mind me asking, why is your mom throwing a fit, or is that a discussion for a new thread?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Length of Relationship: 2 years, 3 months
    Projected Wedding Date: June 22, 2012
    Colors: Tiffany Blue, Cream, Silver
    Ring or No Ring: Ring!
    Current Stage of Planning: We just had to cancel our original date of 10/09/2011, so we've had to start over from scratch. We have a venue in mind though.
    Honeymoon Plans/Ideas: Bahamas, Italy, Greece, or Ireland... depends if we want to relax or indulge our nerdy sides and go on a history tour!
    Length of Relationship: 5 years
    Projected Wedding Date: June 23, 2012 (For sure! Church/Hotel are booked ;)
    Colors: Blue and Brown
    Ring or No Ring: Ring!!
    Current Stage of Planning: Just booked Limo, next DJ. (Getting a lot done now so i can focus on school..I am a Junior in College, and I have an easy semester!)
    Honeymoon Plans/Ideas: A cruise...the FI gets bored easily ;)

Good luck and Congrats to everyone here!
    First comes Love (2.23.2006)
    Then comes Marriage (6.23.2012)
    Then comes Baby #1 (5.10.2013)
    And Baby #2 (EDD 6.15.2014)
    In the baby carriage! 
  • Length of Relationship: 1 year, 5 months
    Where He Proposed: Yellowstone National Park
    Projected Wedding Date: June 9
    Colors: Black and white, with blue and silver accents
    Ring or No Ring: Ring (that I picked out)
    Current Stage of Planning: Venue booked, starting to accumulate things when they're on sale, brainstorming, narrowing down vendors
    Honeymoon Plans/Ideas: Depends if I'm working and how much time we have
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_roll-call?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:8ba46af3-628a-4d18-b52c-fb9008fff0dfPost:cc75de79-db20-4694-8d3d-8edbbab9b621">Re: Roll Call...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Current Stage of Planning : We just had to cancel our original date of 10/09/2011, so we've had to start over from scratch. We have a venue in mind though.Posted by JenE4423[/QUOTE]
    That's really hard!  My friend had to move hers twice.  She was supposed to get married earlier this year, but now she's getting married two months after me.  :(
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_roll-call?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:8ba46af3-628a-4d18-b52c-fb9008fff0dfPost:9aff8b1c-c96e-4132-991e-03f2ac9a8f2b">Re: Roll Call...</a>:
    [QUOTE] Colors : Black and white, with blue and silver accents Ring or No Ring : Ring (that I picked out) Posted by BarbErick[/QUOTE]

I see we have basically the same colors (I wanted black and a darker blue except since I was a child everyone has commented on them together being the color of a bruise and I don't really want my wedding to be seen that way). My venue offers lights that shine up on the walls so instead of going with clear, I'll make those blue.

FI's really excited about picking out my engagement ring. We've been talking about getting married for a year now but it's finally come to the point where we're budgeting (aka I'm planning my dream wedding and letting him know how much it will cost). We're not telling anyone that we're getting married because he wants to get me a ring first and he's saving up for that right now. We've been to several stores because I've always wanted a $2-300 three stone diamond ring as my engagement/wedding ring, therefore I would kind of need to have a say. Well, it's come down to we found a wrap that I like with the Sapphires in it like my mom's wrap has...and I THINK he might be saving up to get me a Leo diamond. I showed him several styles that I liked, what cut I want, and I'm leaving it up to him to figure out if he's going to get me a solitaire or not.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • in Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_roll-call?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:8ba46af3-628a-4d18-b52c-fb9008fff0dfPost:8e724e7f-961b-472d-8037-cfdf4f69f9fa">Re: Roll Call...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Roll Call... : I know that we're all from different regions on this board, but if you need any help, I'm sure we can give you some suggestions or ideas to look into!
    Posted by 2012JulyBride[/QUOTE]

Any help would be welcome! Lol...Planning a wedding is fun, but also can be very frustrating, it better be worth it in the end! haha
    Length of Relationship: Almost 5 years 
    Projected Wedding Date: June 30
    Colors: Black and white polka dots with many colored accents. 
    Ring or No Ring: Since August. 
    Current Stage of Planning: We have our reception hall, and I am currently talking to a photographer. 
    Honeymoon Plans/Ideas: Not sure yet... we may wait till off season rates kick in and go someplace nice! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards