June 2012 Weddings

When to register?

Hi ladies! 

So Fi and I are getting anxious to register for gifts - but is it still too soon? I'm just wondering when is the right time? When will you all be registering? Our wedding is on June 2nd, but I'm not sure when the bridal shower will be yet. Thanks so much for your imput!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: When to register?

• Anytime should work.  Some people register very early due to engagement parties, etc.  We are planning on registering in the next couple of weeks.  You will just need to monitor your registries to see if anything goes out of stock and replace it.

Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We registered before Christmas. That way our family and friends could get us Christmas gifts. I just check the registries every once in awhile to make sure things are still in stock.
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • Okay thank you all so much! I don't know why I had not even thought of the fact that I could check up on my list and replace stuff if it went out of stock! Can't wait to register now! Thanks! : )
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • If you are planning to register at Crate and Barrel, I highly recommend going to one of their wedding registry parties (they have info on their website).  They include food, drinks, and are usually on Sunday mornings before the store opens, so it's not too crowded.  We are doing this in a couple of weeks and it should be fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited January 2012
    We already did, and I've had several people ask me recently. I would go soon, but don't stress if you can't.  Also, you can register online which is way less overwhelming IMO.

ETA: Soon, if you have showers planned for you soon.  
  • Registery whenever you want!  My registries at BB&B and target are done.
  • I just went this past weekend with my MOH (FI wanted nothing to do with it), but I still have to add more online. I think I only have 65 items and our guest list is at 180!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    June 2012 May Siggy Challenge: The invitations
    image 126 Are ready to party!
  • FI and I are going to register any time now.  We've actually been trying to do so for a while, but we've been busy, and when we to went Kohls this past weekend, all of the scanners were dead - just our luck!  I just need to talk FI into trying again :)  Maybe make it a birthday trip this weekend, haha!
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • We registered at BBB Saturday and will be doing the other one in a few weeks.
  • We registered in October. We wanted our registeries to be on our wedding website when we sent our the STD's with the web address. Although I keep going back and making changes...
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards