June 2012 Weddings
Options

Handerkerchief saying needed

The post from the May bride gave me an idea (thank you May bride).  I hadn't thought about making sure FI has tissue in his pocket (I figured my MOH would) but I like the idea of FI having some for me, if necessary.  So I thought about getting an embroidered handkerchief with a short saying and then our names and date, which we will also be able to give to his daughters when they get married, they can add their names and wedding dates and it'll be their something old if they wanted to use it.

Anyone have any cute sayings?  Something like "Today we marry our best friend".
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Handerkerchief saying needed

• Options
    I got a little heart to go on the back of his tie that says "pinky promise." This is something we always do.
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • Options
    This might not work for you.. but maybe jog some ideas.
    FI and I have a little saying where we always tell each other "To Infinity and Beyond" so I had that engraved on his gift. I guess it could work if you are disney fans :) but maybe you have something similar?
  • Options
    we did hankie invites

and i had a hankie done that says "you hold the key to my heart, i have the lock"...

FI is always saying to me "keep it locked" when we depart 

the hankie is wrapped with a key necklace and i have a locket that im wearing to match
    Mashavoo
  • Options
    If you get down to the last minute and still havn't done it.  Hobby Lobby has them for "bride" "mother of bride" and mother of groom! I got my mom and MIL one!
    LOVE IS SWEET!
  • Options
    I have pockets in my dress so my hanky will be there. It's my something old,borrowed, and blue.
    I embrodered his to simply say "I DO" with "6.2.12" and our names. Who knows if he'll cry and need it, too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards